Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Review

The editors shared a review of the anthology on the group's Facebook page yesterday.  I haven't paid a ton of attention to the reviews, but at the time that I received the Facebook notification, I was on my break at work, so I clicked on it.  (NOTE: You'll have to click on the pic below to read it - making it bigger didn't play nicely with the blog format, apparently.)



Yay!  Someone other than my wife and I enjoyed my story!   :)

* * * * * * *
 
So, the anthology was named an "Amazon Best Seller" for reaching the top 100 books in its category (I believe topping out in the low 60s at some point). Given the sheer number of books in the Amazon system, it's a pretty major accomplishment for a small press like Anchala.  I'm honored to have been a tiny part of their success. 
 
 
Still a little surreal seeing my name on the page of a real book, though.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment